Seabase and summer camp are done, and it's time to start the new scouting year.
Troop elections were held Thursday 8/1 at summer camp.
Zachary H is your new senior patrol leader. (Dan R and Will D were also strong candidates).
John T is the new Dancing banana patrol leader. (Asst
Patrol Ldr TBD)
Will D is the new Stealth Bomber patrol leader. (Asst Patrol Ldr TBD)
Shane R is the new Ninja patrol leader. (Asst Patrol Ldr Jake C)
Geckos and Phoenix patrols will vote for their patrol leader at the first Sunday meeting on 8/24.
Near term Calendar:
8/6 7pm - unload troop trailer @scout shed - Volunteers needed.
8/6 7pm - Ad Alteri Dei mtg @St. Agnes Cafeteria
8/17 1-5pm - Greenbar / Patrol leader council mtg (no uniform)
8/24 6:30 meeting (class b)
9/7 troop picnic (b)
9/14 6:30 first class a meeting
|From t153 2014.08.02 Hawk Mountain Summer Camp|
Swimming Merit Badge 6/10 @ YMCA.
Seabase checkout dive/camping 6/13-6/15
|From T153 2014.03.28 BroadCreek|
|From T153 2014.03.22 Chess Merit Badge - TPH|
|From Troop 153 2013.11.23 Ockanickon Wilderness Survival|
- 11/9 11:45 Volunteers needed for Sorting Popcorn Orders @St. Agnes.
- 11/9 Distribute Scouting for food bags to your neighbors.
- 11/10 10:00-12:00 Pick up popcorn (ALL)
- 11/10 4:00 Architecture Merit badge (West Chester Tour - 1hr) - In front of church (to complete badge requirements)
- [if more time needed for Architecture, round 2 will be 11/10 before meeting]
- (5:30-8pm) AAD Retreat11/10 6:30 Troop Meeting - Personal Mgmt Part II - Bring your completed Budget / Income&Expense.
Signup for Friday 11/1 Troop bike ride here (All Saints Day)
Next meeting 10/27 6:30 - Architecture Merit badge. PLC Meeting 10/27 4:30.
See Ockanickon Signup in Near Term Trips Section
Next week is the Ocean city trip.
Meeting was held tonight. Next meeting to 10/13 where we will start the personal Mgmt merit badge with Mr. Ryder.
|From Troop 153 2013.09.08 popcorn show n sell|
|From Troop153 2013.08.03 Camp Rodney Summer Camp|